I assure you that this is not a “I’m leaving Medium” piece!
I am going to not publish any fiction writing for a considerable period of time because I am working on my novel.
Words aren’t enough to express my gratitude, appreciation, and sincere cherishing of all the followers I’ve gained in the last 3 months.
Now that I’ve told you that I’ll be away, here is the corpus of everything that I’ve published, to both keep you company and to introduce you to my writing that you may not have read before.
I wrote a lot of the poems since I became active on here in 2015.
- Love and loss (You Won’t Kiss Me Again, Something Familiar, Still, People Who Use Big Words, The Night the Storm Came, I Miss You, Sunk Out of Sight, Don’t Slay Me, The Guilty Knife, A Dream for a Day, Only Love at This Height, This Place is Us, Three’s Island, Me and the Water, This Place of Us, The Creases, I Apologize, A King’s Decree, Only Love at This Height, A Dream for a Day)
- Suicide and depression (The Suicide Series, A Sigh While Agonizing, Another Sigh While in Agony, Rest in Nothing, For Two, I Live Here, The Last of a Leaf, Inside, Cocoon)
- Imagining out loud (I’m Late for Dull Weeds, This Bar Needs Better Lighting, Justice)
- Faith (As My Bones Ached)
- Identity (For My Country)
Satire and Comedy
TV and Film Reviews
Recovering from a Freshly Ended Relationship, My People Boundaries List, The Count of Monte Average, The Road to Physical Health, On Fantasy and Romantic Relationship with Others, The Job Search as Fire, On the Rejection of IM Read Receipts, A Letter to Jennifer Aniston, You’re Googling Me Ahead of an Interview, Dear Now Married, The Lies of Marriage for Middle-Income Children, The Dream of Travelling to a Far-Away Identity, Violence Lived is Violence Wrought, Xenophobia in South Africa